What's Up, Doc?: The Schuler Solutions Leadership Blog by A. J. Schuler, Psy. D.

Articles on leadership, mentoring, organizational change, psychology, business, motivation and negotiation skills. . . and anything else that strikes my interest or the interest of my readers.

Go to my business home site here.

Monday, June 05, 2006

New Comments System


I saw some friends tonight at the annual Wharton Club of DC dinner, which honored Marshall Chawla, Geoff Corbett and Elizabeth Duggal: friends all, and most deserving honorees.

I also learned how much people HATE the embedded default comments system here, so I''ve installed another system I hope you'll all find easier.

Let me know how it works. Unfortunately, the comments already left are no longer visible, so we're now dealing with a clean slate.